Saturday, August 21, 2010

A True Story

So this is Mr. Frank talking and what I’m going to be talking about is a little bit about the group and what I’ve have learned on this trip.
Once A Upon A Time...
...a group of 7 went to a city called El Salvador . When they were in El Salvador they learned so much: they learned to care, love, share, and to work together as a group better. Its not that they didn’t know how to do that before it’s just that they saw and felt the pain of what the people in El Salvador were going through and they just didn’t want it happening to the ones they love and care about. Now they treasure everyday because of what they have learned and it keeps them =) *it means smiling*

So now I’m just going to talk little bit about what I have learned on this trip. I’ve learned to treasure the things I have back home and be thankful to GOD that he has blessed me with a great life and a wonderful family.
So don’t every take anything for granted,
be happy with what u have!
- Frank Her

1 comment:

  1. A very important lesson, Frank. Being thankful to God for what you have... With that foundation you can be a blessing to others.

    I look forward to seeing all of you on Tuesday.

    Allan

    ReplyDelete